s/o to the black girls who wear bindis, henna, headpieces, and Arabic name necklaces but scream cultural appropriation when a white girl acts up
you ain’t exempt
why does this make me feel mad
Because he’s considered powerful, and she’s considered a whore.
i think they were referring to the fact that thEY’RE BOTH DEFYING THE FUCKING LAWS OF GRAVITY AND THE ONE TIME I TRIED HANGING OFF A MONKEY BAR I BROKE MY NOSE
I’m DF weak 😂😂
- me: yeah well im not really looking for anything serious at the moment sorry.
- thirsty nigga: i feel like we have a connection,i really fell for you.
- me: ....ain't nobody tell you to do that though
- people: *thinks they're ugly* *is actually beautiful*
- me: *thinks im ugly* *still ugly*